Reliable Insulation Contractors in Ada County
Welcome to Big City Insulation of Idaho, your source for professional residential and commercial insulation in the Eagle, Idaho area. We are industry leaders trusted by builders, contractors and homeowners. You can count on us to get the job done right, on time, on budget and safely.
Commercial & Home Insulation in Eagle, ID
The Big City Insulation of Idaho team offers high-quality insulation materials for homes and buildings, including:
- Batt fiberglass insulation: Batts are a good insulator and can be installed in various areas, such as the attic and walls.
- Blown-in fiberglass insulation: Blown-in fiberglass insulation is sprayed into attic crevices and walls.
- Loose-fill cellulose insulation: Cellulose is 80% recycled content. It’s not only made using eco-friendly materials, but its insulation properties can reduce your monthly energy bills.
- Spray foam insulation: Spray-in polyurethane foam expands to 100 times its volume to fill cracks and gaps. This insulation then forms a tight seal that almost eliminates air loss or infiltration.
- Rigid foam board insulation: Rigid foam board is mainly used for new construction projects and is great for maximizing energy efficiency.
- Rockwool insulation: Rockwool insulation is made of rocks and minerals spun into tightly packed fibers. This insulation works well for temperature control and noise reduction.
Attic Insulation in Eagle, ID
You have several choices for attic insulation in your Eagle, ID home. Your Big City Insulation of Idaho pro will explain the type of insulation that will work best.
Basement Insulation in Eagle, ID
The soft soil we have here in Eagle, ID, makes it easier to build below-ground. Basements are common in Ada County homes, and they are terrific space-savers. When well insulated, your basement will save money on monthly energy bills and enhance your year-round comfort.
Crawl Space Insulation in Eagle, ID
Crawl spaces attract moisture and unwanted pests. Big City Insulation of Idaho will install insulation that creates a tight seal to keep air from escaping. We’ll partner with you to discuss wall versus subfloor insulation.
Garage Insulation in Eagle, ID
Not only should you insulate your garage, but some homeowners in Ada and Gem counties find that insulating the garage door can add warmth on wintry days. You may not spend a lot of time in your garage, but the comfort insulation adds is worth the investment. (And if your teen holds band practice in the garage, insulation can also provide excellent soundproofing.)
New Construction Insulation in Eagle, ID
Our team has worked with many local builders, contractors and remodelers on new home and commercial building construction projects. We can help you complete the job on time and on budget, no matter the scope or nature.
Retrofit Insulation Services in Eagle, ID
Are your energy bills higher than normal? You may need to re-insulate your home. Insulation is one of the best ways to increase the energy efficiency and comfort of homes all year long. Big City Insulation of Idaho can help you save money and live more comfortably with the right insulation solutions. We also provide commercial retrofit insulation services for offices and other buildings.
Other Insulation Services in Eagle, ID
In addition to insulation installation, we offer:
Big City Insulation of Idaho — Eagle’s Best Insulation Contractors
Talk to an Experienced Insulation Contractor in Ada County Today!
If you’re looking for insulation companies near you, Big City Insulation of Idaho can help! We provide residential and commercial insulation services and look forward to working with you on your project. As part of the IBP family of companies, we offer the expertise and resources that few Eagle area companies can match.
Get in touch with our insulation team today. Contact our professional insulation team online!