GARAGE INSULATION IN BOISE, IDAHO
Do you need to insulate your garage? If you live in Boise, Idaho or a surrounding area, Big City Insulation of Idaho can help! Our professionals install different insulation materials to help ensure your garage and home are as energy-efficient as possible.
For garage insulation in the Boise, ID area, trust Big City Insulation of Idaho – call our insulation experts at 208-488-4962 or contact us online.
Garage Insulation Materials for Your Boise Home
At Big City Insulation of Idaho, we offer these insulation materials:
Whether you want to transform the seldom-used garage into a studio or other space, insulate a newly built addition with a garage or fulfill any other need, look to our experienced insulation team.
Contact us online or call our insulation team at 208-488-4962!
Insulating Garages in Boise, Idaho
Insulating your garage can help:
- Lower home heating and cooling bills: You might not realize it, but if your attached garage isn’t insulated, you could be losing a lot of heat from your home in the winter. The opposite is true in the summer when heat from outside finds it easier to infiltrate your home (if the garage is not insulated). After all, living spaces are most often positioned directly above or beside the attached garage, meaning it’s important to keep the temperature in the garage as comfortable as possible for home energy savings.
- Improve comfort in the garage: If you use the space for something other than parking cars, insulation is important for staying comfortable. The garage is a great place to work out, enjoy your hobbies or set up a home office. But this is only possible if the garage is insulated.
- Allow for heating and cooling: If you plan to condition the space, there are more benefits of insulating the garage. A space heater makes the garage comfortable even on chilly winter evenings, while a portable air conditioner cools the space on humid summer days. Garage insulation makes heating and cooling possible while providing substantial energy savings.
- Reduce outside noises: Sound control is particularly important if you live on a busy street or near a major intersection. If you spend lots of time in the garage, insulation helps reduce the noise coming from outside. If you have an attached garage, insulation even helps keep outdoor noises from entering the main living space.
- Enhance the interior space: You might not care what the garage looks like from the inside if you only store your car there, but if you use the space in another way, a more attractive interior may be a priority.
Big City Insulation of Idaho installs various materials and can help you determine the right insulation solution for your garage space.
If you are in need of garage insulation or other home insulation services in Boise, Idaho, contact our insulation team at Big City Insulation of Idaho online or call us at 208-488-4962.
Garage Insulation Installation in the Boise Area
If you need more insulation for your garage and/or home in Boise, Nampa or a surrounding area, make Big City Insulation of Idaho your first and last call. We offer the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match. No matter what type of insulation you need for your garage, you can rely on our team for on-time, affordable installation.
To learn more or get a free estimate on home insulation services such as garage insulation, give us a call at 208-488-4962 or contact us online!